Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Garden Party Art Journal Pages and Video Tutorial with Solange

Solange

Hi Dear Friends! It's Solange Marques here!

Today, I'll share with you how to create art journal pages using the beautiful Garden Party collection:


I've applied Chalkboard Paint from Pentart on the pages and then on a BoBunny Stickable Stencil.


 I've highlighted some bubbles using white crayon and I've used a BoBunny stamp with a BoBunny white ink pad:


I've glued some die cuts from Garden Party collection:




Some drops of acrylic gesso:




I've made a video for this project.





BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Garden Party, Love Story/ Garden Party

Stamps: Floral Stamp

Stencil:Party Time Stickable

Ink Pad: Sugar

Gesso: White



Pentart Supplies:

Chalkboard Paint

2 comments: