Friday, September 15, 2017

Gorgeous Cards with Garden Party and Elena

Elena

Hello everyone. Elena here to share a couple of cards I made using Garden Party collection

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_01.jpg

  I absolutely love the natural colors of green in this collection. I decided to create the cards using only the paper. So some of the embellishments I made using die cutting  - electronic and manual, but you can always use only your scissors to enjoy the papercrafting.

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_02.jpg

I started with my background and I used the sheet from the Double Dot line. The soft colors of it are a perfect blended back ground,  so I played with the composition so that it keeps enough room to see the background at the same time

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_03.jpg

I used the same patterned papers for my 2 cards, however I mixed the dies to cut out the layers.

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_04.jpg

It was quite easy to create the layers not overwhelming everything. For my first card I played with the circle shapes.

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_05.jpg

For my second card I added some banners die cuts and made the fussy cutting.

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_06.jpg

It seems like some of the elements actually shine, looks great indeed.

Garden_Party_Cards_Elena_Sep14_07.jpg

The cactus images make it look so cute at the same time.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Garden Party/ , Elegant, Love Story, Lush, Rustic, Serenity, Soiree.
Double Dot: Peaches and Cream Vintage, Evergreen Vintage.
Dies: Nested Banner , To; From: Congratulations Card Dies.

2 comments: