Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Chabby Chic Card Duo - Featuring Black Tie Affair with Ginny


Hello there, Friends, and a happy day to you all!  I'm here to share two cards that I created with the Black Tie Affair collection. If you're thinking I'm going classic black and white these cards might surprise you.  This collection works for shabby chic inspired projects too!


Shabby Chic Card 1  By Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Black Tie Affair and Mini Alphabet Punch Board



I've pulled out the whites and grays for these cards and layered them with sweet soft pink cardstock. This 6 x 6 card has loads of Noteworthy pieces and a large die cut doily.

 Shabby Chic Card 1  By Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Black Tie Affair and Mini Alphabet Punch Board

To make the ribbon slide I used the Alphabet Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers and created the tops of two A's but on opposite ends of a long strip. I simply wound the ribbon through then wrapped the tails and secured them on the back.  A few Double Dot Jewels are the perfect finishing touch!

Shabby Chic Card 2  By Ginny Nemchak for BoBunny using Black Tie Affair and Mini Alphabet Punch Board

This card is A2 sized and has more of the cut aparts and a smaller die cut doily. For this ribbon slide I punched the ends like in the previous slide...but left the ends squared off. I also trimmed a bit to make it narrower so as to fit the scale better.




The scrap from the cut apart makes an excellent tag when given a coordinating metal eyelet and twine. Instead of my usual poofy bow I created a smaller ribbon embellishment with the trim  and secured it in the center with a Double Dot Brad.

I'm having loads of fun creating unique embellishments with my Alphabet Punch Board. Of  course it's great for letters too!

Okay that's all for me. Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

BoBunny Supplies: 


Patterned Paper: Black Tie Affair / Romance, Diamonds, Rendezvous, Elegant, Formal

Sticker : Black Tie Affair

Noteworthy: Black Tie Affair



Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink 

Double Dot Brads: Think Pink



Collection Pack Double Dot Vintage

BoBunny Dies: Mandala, Darling Doily





We R Memory Keepers:

Mini Alphabet Punch Board




American Crafts Supplies:

Sticky Thumb Adhesive



Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment